All services provided by CAISC (“Centre for Advanced Information Systems and Computing”) may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CAISC from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Account Setup and Activation
By activating your account with CAISC, you agree to the following policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information. If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
Full payment must be made before accounts are setup. In addition, all orders will need to bypass an automatic screening process by our system. In most cases, accounts are instantly setup. It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate billing, contact and payment information so that your order will be screened successfully. In the event that your order does not bypass our screening process, our staffs will contact you to request for additional information. CAISC is not responsible for lapsed account setup due to any order not passing our screening process.
Customers who are proven to have provided false information upon sign up will have their orders cancelled.
- Customers may not use their hosting accounts as backup file storage. All files in your account must be part of your site content.
- File/image/torrent hosting and proxy services are not allowed in any CAISC web hosting plan.
- Use of our service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Upon notification of an alleged violation, we may restrict customer's access to the network to prevent further violations.
Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to CAISC’ servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Examples of unacceptable content or links:
- illegal adult/pornographic content such as child pornography
- content with race and/or religion discriminatory remarks
- warez/illegal files
- hacking related content
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, CAISC WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
If the customers account exceeds the bandwidth limit, we would inform the customer. If the customer does not wish to purchase extra bandwidth or upgrade his account and continues to exceed their limit, the account shall be suspended until the customer takes measures to ensure that the limit wouldn't exceed again or when the account is upgraded, which ever is earlier. The account would be reactivated in the following month.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. CAISC does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You as a CAISC User agree that in no case, CAISC can be held responsible for the loss of data in any circumstances.
- Clients who have subscribed for paid backup service with shared and reseller hosting plans. For such clients, we take weekly backup of complete accounts & database with retention period of 21 days.
- Clients using cPanel Backup Manager tool for backups should download the backup from the server and delete it. On every Sunday, all the backup files are removed from the server without any notification. You are not allowed to use the hosting space to store backups.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at any time and at our sole discretion.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of CAISC is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund.
We reserve the right, to modify the prices, or monthly payment amount, or any other amount at any given time. It's your responsibility to review billing information from time to time.
The price mentioned on the website is exclusive of taxes. The amount inclusive of taxes will be added to your final invoice once you add items in your cart. The taxable amount is non-refundable.
Every month/year, CAISC shall either:
- debit the client’s credit card (when such information has been provided by the client)
- deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month/year.
When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to CAISC by no later than the specified payment due date. CAISC shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client’s failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended.
Clients who fail to settle their invoices within 5 days from the due date will have to pay a Rs.100 late fee. Furthermore, if an invoice is 7 days past the due date, the hosting account will be suspended and the client would be required to settle the invoice (with late fees applied) for their account to be reinstated.
Cancellations and Refunds
CAISC reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services without refund.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If, for whatever reason, you’re not happy with our services and you’re still within the 30-day moneyback guarantee period, we will refund your money. No questions asked.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for our money back guarantee. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
There are no refunds on VPS and dedicated servers, administrative fees, install/license fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
Domain Name Registration / Domain Transfer or other domain related services is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be "returned" until the duration of the domain term has expired.
After the initial 30 days, no refunds will be issued.
Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
In the event that you decide to cancel your CAISC account, you would be responsible for updating your recurring payment preferences in PayPal. If you do not cancel your PayPal subscription, we would be sent funds from your account regardless if you have an active service with us or not. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED IN THIS CASE.
- Domain Registrations: No refund is applicable once the domain is registered.
- Domain infringement: You cannot register a domain name that is similar to a trademarked domain/a domain similar to a brand and is engaged in a business providing similar goods or services. Any person trying to register such domain name will be held liable for infringement of Trademark.
- Domain Renewal: We will send you reminders to renew your domain one month before the expiry. For failure or delay in the renewal of a domain, we are not responsible. Once a domain is renewed no refunds will be given.
- Any service interruptions or downtime due to scheduled maintenance by CAISC or our network providers will not count towards the uptime guarantee.
- CAISC is not liable in any way for failure of third party services.
- CAISC will not be liable for failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Services.
Account Suspensions and Terminations
CAISC suspends accounts if an invoice remains unpaid 7 days past the due date. Suspended accounts are kept in CAISC’s backup server for 15 days, and hosting service is automatically restored when the client pays for the invoice and the late fee. However, if the invoice remains unpaid for over 30 days, the account would be terminated (i.e., permanently deleted) and CAISC shall not be responsible for any loss this may incur.
All clients with suspended accounts due to non-payment will be required to pay a late fee of Rs.100 prior to reactivation and no exceptions shall be made.
Limitation of Liability
CAISC shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from CAISC ‘ servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, CAISC shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of CAISC’s servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
Violations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to support@CAISC.com. All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
CAISC cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by CAISC are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by CAISC are not directly owned or written by CAISC. Moreover, CAISC holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as CAISC sees fit.